Monday

On line Forums

Some links eventually helpful for musicians "in career":
- soundclick.com
- earthsound
- payapal
- audagest
- cdbaby.net
(I'll put links later, otherwise I smash my internet quota for the one hundred million time againGrrrrrr(.
**
Referring to the subject of expansion in digital communication, I would like to talk about an indie webradio based in Toulouse: Radio Ombilikal (part of it is in French but there's some English too). These guys are doing a gorgeous thing in my opinion: broadcasting video-live dj performance or any "any cultural event" generated in private houses or parties often very distant from each other (members are from UK, France, Spain, Siberia etc.).
In fact the main problem they're facing to survive is that French intellectual right authority apparently reward them for all hours of life music but make them pay for all playback hours (and incrisingly with number of web visitors); they're looking for 24h/24 life gigs so, if you're in D&B, Jungle, Breakbeat...go to have a look!
**
Now I guess is really time to put my mind together. I feel the need to write down my ideas in order stop them sprawling and concentrate on creation.
- Audio main: flashlight kaleidoscope in smooth soundscape
- Audio class: GoodmorningAdelaide: birds on guitar study
- Midi main: music for film (?)
- Midi class: ... squared rhythm horror..!
- Serialism: for piano (or synth)-vibraphone-harp (or cello) and 12 concrete sounds
- Forum presentation: Sound's Phases
- History presentation: Mary Lou Williams
- Life Performance: sound diffusion; I would like to use also some of those interesting objects in Studio 5 (like Theremin or Oscilloscope...) or the room interaction technique, we talked about last forum, done manually, but with harmonica instead of voice or switching instruments with someone, any volunteer?
...mmmh still pretty fuzzy but enthusiast about all this and anyway I'm at "lights and stage" so let me know when your project is done...we'll make a beautiful shape for it!